Ms. Mwajuma Mohamed
The objective of Registrar’s office is to oversee students’ admission and examinations processes.
- Arrange for the appointment of invigilators and monitoring their invigilation;
- Liaise with ex-graduates, their records and career development follow-up;
- Update and produce academic almanac and students’ prospectors;
- Provide assistance to the Deputy Rector for general administration of academic affairs at the Institute;
- Process administrative matters relating to the activities of academic departments and examination board/committees;
- Ensure handling of academic awards;
- Organizing and implementing orientation programmes for new students;
- Prepare estimates of income and expenditure for budget of the Registrar’s office;
- Facilitate learning (by teaching) of academic programmes in the Institute;
- Oversee processing of applications, selection and admission.