Posted On: Dec 01, 2020
THE INSTITUTE OF ADULT EDUCATION
THE 56TH GRADUATION CEREMONY
The Institute of Adult education is pleased to inform all 2020 graduands, stakeholders and the general public that the 56th Graduation Ceremony of the academic year 2019/2020 will be held on Wednesday, 16th December, 2020 at Dar es Salaam, Morogoro and Mwanza Campuses, commencing from 10.00 am. During the ceremony, graduands will be conferred Degree, Diploma, certificates and other academic awards by the Guest of Honour.
Graduands who wish to attend the ceremony shall observe the following;
- a.Confirm to the Registrar’s Office before 13th December 2020, their intention to participate in the graduation ceremony. The registrar’s contacts are +255713 257 405/+255717 364 037; Morogoro Campus +255765 721 100 and Mwanza Campus +255784 910 075.
- b.Pay a non-refundable fee, the sum of TZS. 47,000/=. The fee covers hiring of academic gown (TZS. 45,000) and graduation booklet (TZS. 2,000) for Certificate and Diploma graduands. Bachelor Degree graduands are required to pay TZS. 52,000/=. The fee covers hiring of academic gown (TZS. 50,000) and graduation booklet (TZS. 2,000). All payments should be paid through Government Payment Gateway (GEPG) after obtaining a Control Number from IAE headquarters or at the IAE Campuses. Gowns will only be issued upon presentation of the original pay-in-slip before the date of the graduation ceremony.
- c.Obtain graduation gown at the Registrar’s Office for Dar es Salaam Campus and Office of the Campus Principals for Mororgoro and Mwanza Campuses from Tuesday 8th December, 2020 at 12.00-04:00 pm. Graduation gown must be returned on Thursday 17th December, 2020 and Friday 18th December 2020, from 10.00am to 04:00 p.m. Thereafter, a penalty of TZS. 10,000/= will be imposed for each additional day.
- d.Attend rehearsal which will be held on Tuesday 15th December, 2020 in the respective campus (i.e. IAE Headquarters -DSM; Morogoro and Mwanza) from 2.00 pm. Graduands who fail to attend the rehearsal will not be allowed to attend the graduation ceremony.
- e.Graduands will have to meet their travel, meals and accommodation expenses during the rehearsal and graduation ceremony.
NB: The public is warmly invited to this important event.
YOU ARE ALL WELCOME
ACTING DEPUTY RECTOR
(ACADEMIC, RESEARCH AND CONSULTANCY)
P. O. Box. 20679 – DAR ES SALAAM
Phone: +255713 257 405/+255717364037